Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I can do this, you can do this!



Hi All,

Well, I'm dealing with my own experience of feeling a little bit overwhelmed and stressed... I'm getting ready to teach two courses that I haven't taught before (one that I am creating!) and have some personal stuff on my plate. So, feeling like I have big deadlines looming and stressed about "can I get it all done."

Having said all of that, my strategy is to watch my self-talk, and adjust when I find that I am doubting myself or getting into some spiral of anxiety. I remind myself that I'm totally psyched about the two new courses and that the personal stuff is all good -- so relax and enjoy the process.

Whatever you are facing -- you can do it! You can deal with it! If possible, enjoy the process and watch yourself grow. Keep moving!

FYI, I took the above photo in California recently, hope it brings you a sense of calm.

Cheering you on in your work!
Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.