Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly grammar tip newsletter

Here is a guest post from my Antioch colleague, Jacquelyn McCray:

As a graduate student, I find it fascinating to learn, with some degree of regularity I might add, just how much I don’t know about the abundance of grammar and punctuation rules that exist. While I am forever wedded to the APA (6th Ed.) style manual, I also subscribe to ProofreadNow.com for weekly grammar and writing tips. Here’s the most recent Weekly Grammar Tip on the use of past perfect tense and proper use of to be and to have been. Enjoy!


Thanks Jacquelyn!

Readers -- If you would like to contribute a guest post, please email me at harrietschwartz14@gmail.com

Have a good week!
Harriet

Photo by COFFY | MOTIONDESIGN via Stock.xchng



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.