Friday, November 20, 2009

Lesson learned -- slow down.

A few weeks ago, I had a very full day of meetings and other commitments. Anyway, I got back to my office and didn't have a lot of time before class. I had just downed a quick dinner and was going to wash up. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and headed for the bathroom, still in a big hurry. I put toothpaste on the brush and started to brush my teeth and AAGGHHH, the toothpaste tasted terrible! I looked down and realized that I had grabbed hand lotion, not toothpaste. Lesson learned. Slow down. Breathe.

Cheering you on in your work!
Harriet

2 comments:

  1. I once accidentally used shampoo instead of mouthwash when I was out of town. Those hotel bottles look strangely similar. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you had moist teeth!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.