Wednesday, January 27, 2010

National Mentoring Month -- THANKS!

Hi Friends,

January is National Mentoring Month! I've been taking some time to reflect on the wonderful people who have mentored me -- some by providing support and encouragement, others primarily by providing opportunities. I think of those people who were there for me at a particular time and place when I needed support. I also am grateful for those who saw my potential and steered me toward opportunities and goals I may not have imagined for myself.

How have mentors impacted your life?

I invite you to post comments here and tell us about your mentor(s). I also invite you to send this post along to your mentors to say THANK YOU!

Cheering you on in your work!
Harriet

Photo by HLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.