Sunday, June 6, 2010

A tough time of year to work!

Most adult students I know take classes almost year-round. I think this time of year is particularly difficult -- we've been at it since the start of the academic year. And the days are longer and on a good day, the sun is out and it feels like summer! I think we're still all wired in terms of seasons and school from our K-12 days when summer meant school's out! But as adult students, we keep working.

I have no secret answer for this one. I'm simply writing to acknowledge the hard work you're doing and to encourage you to keep at it! You are moving toward reaching your goal and that is spectacular!

Keep at it!
Harriet

photo by hls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.