Thursday, April 23, 2009

The big picture

Hi All,

I don't usually post on Thursdays, but came across some cool photos and wanted to share them with you. I have just started using a wide angle lens (that's my photo above, from the autumn). I have a lot to learn.... and was just pointed to the link below. I think many of these photos are extraordinary... at the very least, they'll give you an interesting study break. Beyond that though, I love trying to borrow from one discipline to inform another. And so I wonder, even if you aren't a photographer, what can you take away from these images that might inform your academic pursuits or professional practice? Check these out:

http://digital-photography-school.com/17-stunning-wide-angle-images


Have a good day!
Harriet

photo by HLS

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.