Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cool tools! My new fave -- Eyejot!

My new favorite online tool is Eyejot, a video mailing tool. Eyejot has a free version that allows you to record video messages of up to one minute and then send them via email. I'm already using this to send updates to my students -- seems like a nice change of pace from email, and more personal and fun! You can even create groups and do group mailings. So I'm mostly using this to update students... and for the occasional birthday message to friends! I can imagine it might be useful for those of you doing group projects. Thoughts? Let me know if you try it out.

By the way, I have no affiliation with eyejot and only promote it here because there is a free version. Also, the photo above has nothing to do with eyejot, it's just fun.

More soon!
Harriet

photo by hls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.