Monday, August 2, 2010

Time to write

Hi Folks,

I'm going to walk the talk, in terms of setting priorities. I planned to use these first two weeks of August for a concentrated writing push, one more, before classes start. So I'm going to take a break from the E Lounge to concentrate on the writing (and a little time off).

In the meantime, I completed a July project, which was to create a website that would include links to all of my other work online, info about my research interests, etc. I have just launched the site, and here it is:


So, have a good few weeks, I'll be back via the E Lounge in about two weeks!

Harriet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.