Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And sometimes vacation is just vacation

In my last post, I suggested strategies to use when you feel like you must get some homework done while on vacation.

With today's post, I also want to affirm that I think vacations are incredibly important. And I'm a big believer in taking an all-out no-homework vacation, if you can. There are certainly times when you just can't do that, you have too much work. However if you are in a position to take the time, whether it's a weekend or a week, away from the work.... take it, relax, no guilt, just R&R. You will refresh and re-energize, and most likely, work better when you get home.

So, here's to vacation -- with or without homework!

Cheers,
Harriet

Photo: Provincetown, MA by HLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.