Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back from the defense, back from the desert!

Hi All,

First off, thanks again to Melanie for being my guest blogger this past week!

I successfully defended my dissertation last Friday! This was a wonderful experience, particularly the discussion with my committee and others who attended. More about this soon.

Before I spend time on the blog, I need to catch up with my current students (emails and journals). For now, enjoy the above photo that I took in Joshua Tree National Park (we stayed on to enjoy Southern Cal for a few days after the defense!) and take good care. 

cheers
Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.