Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coming soon -- reader contribution week!

Share your ideas! Later this month I will publish guest posts from readers. What are your strategies for time management, stress management, overcoming procrastination? What are the approaches that help you succeed in school and other endeavors?

Please send your idea to me at harrietschwartz14@gmail.com no later than June 20. Let me know how I should list your name (first name only, first name and home city, full name, etc.). Also, if you have a blog and would like me to link to it, please include your blog address. Finally, feel free to send a photo to accompany your post, or suggestions for a photo (if you don't do this, I'll add a photo that I think works well). 

I look forward to hearing YOUR ideas!

cheers
Harriet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Encouragement Lounge by Harriet L. Schwartz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.